Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

08 September 2012

Leaves From My Sketchbooks. 20. Footbridge, Picton



I was waiting to take my car on to the Picton-Wellington ferry and searched for a subject that would keep me from tedium. This slender footbridge took my eye. Beyond it, under its arch, you can see the outline of the ferry ship itself which eventually took me north up beautiful Queen Charlotte Sound to Cook Strait on my way home from a South Island trip.

© DON DONOVAN
donovan@ihug.co.nz    www.don-donovan.blogspot.co.nz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan