Ramblings of a much published New Zealand author

14 August 2012

Projects Finished

I published the last (77th) of my 'Spoofs' on the blog yesterday. I've had them all made into a severely limited edition book by Blurb.com - only five copies in the first edition. I am currently waiting to hear from a publisher whether he will publish it for wider distribution in the traditional way.

At the same time as I finished that project, I concluded the scanning, retouching and manipulation of extracts from over 7000 of my 35mm slides and sent them to my international photo-library Photographers Direct.

This now leaves me with no projects on hand. I'll have to do some thinking.

Meanwhile here's a picture of seals basking on rocks by the sea from my collection. Their camouflage is impressive.


© DON DONOVAN
donovan@ihug.co.nz
.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal

Blog Archive

Hits Counter

Blogdash

Loaded Web

Blog Directory for Albany, New Zealand

BlogThisHere.com

Blog This Here

Blog Flux

Commentary blogs
Blog Directory

Comments

  • <$BlogCommentAuthor$> // <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

Blurb

RANDOM SAMPLINGS F...
By Don Donovan